Need Relaxation Tips to Relieve Stress?
Relaxation tips can help when stress is everywhere around us in today’s daily living. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t suffer from it. And the stress we suffer takes a heavy toll on our bodies, emotions and minds.
There is one thing for certain my friends. Feeling stressed out, worn out by fatigue or just simply having a miserable day, the best thing to do is relax. Let’s talk about some different ways to get relaxation and a few that we may think are good relaxation but actually distract us from getting the stress off our shoulders we may think.
- Watching television may be a form of relaxation for some, but is not a recommended method by experts. This may seem a bit confusing but the reason for this is when we watch TV we are bombarded with commercials, ads, sounds and images. This just stimulates the brain even more instead of slowing it down a bit.
So how do we achieve and find relaxation tips to relieve stress?
Well, first before we start talking what does achieve relaxation, keep in mind that things like anger is linked to heart disease and irritability is linked to mental health. Why add physical health problems to your stress. So come on my beautiful ones, lay off that stress and try some of these tips to guide you to a more peaceful mindset.
- Let’s meditate people! One way of relaxation is transcendental meditation. There are awesome benefits to this like reducing artery blockage which is a major cause for heart attack and stroke. People practice transcendental meditation by repeating and uttering soothing sounds while meditating, this is to achieve total relaxation. Those who use transcendental meditation are able to reduce the thickness of their arterial wall compared with those who didn’t practice transcendental meditation.
- Have you ever tried acupuncture? Medical reports have shown that acupuncture reduces high blood pressure by initiating several body functions for the brain to release chemical compounds known as endorphins. Endorphin helps to relax muscles, ease panic, decrease pain, and reduce anxiety. Isn’t that cool?
Yoga anyone? If you can’t get into the whole meditation thing, try out some yoga. This is my favorite type of way to relax. Yoga is great when you use music to listen to like nature sounds or classical music. You can bet your bottom dollar that yoga is a form of progressive relaxation.
- Breathing is also one of the easiest ways to relax. Breathing can affect our mind, our moods and even our body. Just focus on your breathing gorgeous one and before you know it, you will find yourself feeling better in no time. There are many different breathing techniques you can do to relieve stress. Just try it out. You’ll find much better.
- Exercise! Here’s another easy way to achieve relaxation. If you feel a little irritated, just get up and do a quick half-hour of exercise. Things will settle down. It’s a great stress release.
- Get yourself a massage. You deserve it doll! To gain full relaxation, you need to totally surrender yourself to a professional massage therapist. Go for it doll. You deserve this. Remember, there are several types of massages that also give different levels of relaxation.
- Try a little Biofeedback! The usual biofeedback-training program includes a 10-hour session that is often spaced one week apart.
- What about some good ole Hypnosis to relax? It’s a controversial relaxation technique, yes but those that have tried it found it to be helpful. It is a good alternative for people who think that they have no idea what it feels like to be relaxed. It is also a good alternative for people with stress related health problems.
Medicinal medication! I know you are going to say “What?” Drugs are extreme alternatives to relaxation. They are sometimes not safe and are not effective like the other relaxation methods. This method should only be used through the a medically trained professional prescribing it for you due to other methods not being effective.
These relaxation techniques are just some of the ways you can achieve relaxation. While there are several reasons you need to relax, our most important one is to keep ourselves healthy. Use relaxation as a way to lower your blood pressure and decrease your chance of a heart attack or stroke. Don’t allow stress to produce those hormones that suppress the immune system. Relaxation gives the immune system time to recover and in doing so our immune system functions more efficiently.
How doe these relaxation tips benefit our brain?
Relaxation lowers the activities within the brains’ limbic system; this is the emotional center of our brain. Furthermore, the brain has a periodic need for a more pronounced activity on the right-hemisphere. Relaxation is one way of achieving this.
Come on now – start putting some relaxation time into your lifestyle. You’ve been given several ideas to help release stress, now just fit it in. Try it out. RELAX already.