This is Your Journey to Weight Loss
Are you taking your journey to weight loss seriously? Whether we try to lose weight or change our lives for the better in any other way, we often find taking the first steps to be the hardest. But in the end, this is what truly matters: making that first step. If you want to make a change, you have to take that first step. And then another. And another. Before you know it, all those extra pounds will be gone, and you will have control over your life again.
Being overweight means that the risks of diseases are greater. That doesn’t mean that you have to let it happen. With every percent of your body weight erased, you will improve your health, and you will feel it too.
Start your journey to weight loss right now
You made a decision to lose weight. Good! Do not wait until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Do not delay your journey. There is no better time than now. Start living healthy the second you made that decision. Don’t just think. Do! Make a list of your choices and act on one of them, by the end of the day. By the end of the week start implementing all of these choices.
Think of these choices as your first steps:
- Get rid of all of your junk food and make your home free and safe from unhealthy foods and drinks
- Stop eating and drinking fast food, hamburgers, pizzas, sodas and fizzy drinks, salty and sugary snacks, candies, donuts, nachos, fried chicken, syrups – these are your worst enemies
- Opt for a diet made of fruit, vegetables, fish, healthy oils (olive oil and coconut oil), beans, low-fat protein (organic eggs and chicken breast), whole grains, nuts seeds and legumes; go out and shop for your new and healthy food
- Make a plan of your meals and, more importantly, make your own meals
- Drink plenty of tea and fresh water
- Start your day with a healthy, nutritious breakfast
Exercise more than 20 minutes a day
By now, if you are true to yourself and your new health choices, after week one you will notice changes, big and small. Your body will start to detox and you will have little bit more energy. This is a great time to live to your full potential and to start exercising:
- Start running and walking more; every mile you walk and run, you are healthier, you feel better and you look better
- Go out of your house, whenever you see the opportunity to do so; breathing fresh air will do you good
- Swimming is a great way of using all of your muscles
- Buy a bicycle and use it a lot; trust me, you will feel reborn
- Stretch your muscles and joints before and after every exercise
- Always stay active
- Start doing yoga; balance between mind and body is important
- Don’t forget to sleep; rest is just as important
The first couple of weeks will be tough, but they are essential for your success. Once you get past them you will never return to your old lifestyle. You will be addicted to being healthy.
Think about your metabolism
When you start to exercise and eat healthy, your body will basically learn new and improved patterns of behavior. In a way, it is a tremendous shock to your body. Suddenly, you are using muscles you never used before and you are tasting the foods your body is not familiar with.
Your metabolic rate is still low and you need enhancements that will give you focus, increase your metabolic activity and burn calories and fat. You must remember to use supplements, such as Synedrex, in complementary combination with your workout blueprint and healthy diet. Numerous Synedrex reviews we came across, support the fruitful and productive blend of exercise and healthy nutrition, combined with top weight loss supplements.
You’ve Got This! You are on Your Way to Weight Loss!
On your journey to weight loss and contentment, your motivation will quite certainly show signs of a struggle. You will be full of self-doubt. This is natural because your body is shedding toxins every day.
Losing weight fast is possible and achievable, but only with a healthy diet plan, daily exercise strategy, and top weight loss supplements that will regulate and safeguard your metabolism.
Adonia Dennis (@adoniadennis), is by profession a Health, Beauty and Skin Care adviser. She provides solutions related to health and beauty problems. She is an independent researcher who researches for all type of skin related issues. She is a passionate blogger who loves to read lifestyle news and share her views on health, fitness and diet. Visit Adonia on Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest.